Women entrepreneurs – Are you excited about starting a business? Trying to connect to entrepreneurial women? Like to learn more about financing options in your venture? Unsure the way to pitch the media? Come to Womancon 2013 on September 25th in NYC!
This fresh, one-day conference brings together amazing women entrepreneurs, both off and on the stage. Our incredible speaker lineup can assist you tips on how to get funding for growth, make your brand stronger, and switch your idea right into a company. Pitch journalists live to tell the tale stage with our media panel. You’ll also hear the important behind-the-scenes stories from founders including:
- JJ Ramberg, host of MSNBC’s It’s Your enterprise and Co-founding father of Goodsearch
- Janine Popick, CEO & Founding father of VerticalResponse, just sold to Deluxe Corp. in July 2013
- Pamela O’Hara, Co-Founding father of Batchbook Software, Chairwoman of The Small Business Web and mentor in startup accelerator BetaSpring
Expert sessions include:
- Angels, VCs and More: Getting Money for Growth – Panel discussion moderated by Geri Stengel, President of Ventureneer and contributor to Forbes and Huffington Post
- Kay Koplovitz, Founding father of USA Network, which was sold for $4.5 Billion in 1998. Now Chairman and Co-founding father of Springboard Enterprises, which has helped women owned companies raise over $5.5 Billion and create over 10,000 jobs
- Peggy Wallace, Managing Director of Golden Seeds, an investment firm considering female entrepreneurs
- Turning Ideas into Companies with Yao Huang, Founding father of The Hatchery and Partner in venture fund Pereg Ventures.
- 5 Strategies for an improved Brand – Strengthen your brand live in this fun interactive lunch session with Julie Cottineau, Founding father of BrandTwist and previous VP of name at Virgin Group
- Pitch the Media Live – You’ll get the likelihood to pitch our journalist panel LIVE and get feedback from Christine Lagorio, Executive Editor of Inc.com, JJ Ramberg, Host of MSNBC’s Your small business, and Colleen DeBaise of Entrepreneur!
Early bird registration ends on Tuesday, Sept. 2nd – so don’t wait! Readers and friends of Smallbiztechnology.com can get $50 off registration when using code SBT50 at registration.